THE MEDIEVAL CITY BY THE NIGHT WATCHMAN'S LANTERN LIGHT!
At twilight, meet our night watchman at the bell tower of the monolithic church and leave for a discovery of the medieval city of Saint-Émilion by the light of a lantern!
Between light and shadow you'll be told the history of the village.
Along the narrow streets to the famous underground church, the mysteries of the village will be revealed to you during this ideal summer night stroll.
YOU WILL LOVE IT:
- The town (almost) without the crowds!
- It includes the undeground church of Saint-Emilion Underground tour, even more dazzling by night.
- Challenge the other visitors during the quiz and get a reward at the end of the tour! For the quiz, bring a pen!
- Tour departure from the Tourist Office - Place des Créneaux - 33330 Saint-Émilion
- Guided tour only in french.
- Duration 1h30 to 2h00
- Tour departure at 9:30pm
- Lanterns supplied for the investigators
- Free for children under 10 years old
- Reduced fare for youngs under 18 and students.
- From 1 to 30 persons.
|ENFANT -10ANS (0,00€)|