RELIVE SAINT-ÉMILION'S HEYDAY!
Now world-famous for its wines, Saint-Emilion boasts a very long and rich history from a pilgrimage to a powerful economic town.
This guided walking tour will tell you more on the main development stages of the city, from its origins to our times.
From tertres to escalettes, wander along the city walls, imagine the monks’ life through the remains of the monasteries and immerse yourself into the secrets of the stone quarries.
YOU WILL LOVE IT:
- An off-road tour, perfect to discover the best panoramic views.
- The tour includes the 4 monuments of the Saint-Emilion Underground tour.
- Tour in a small group : 25 people maximum.
- Departure of the visit from the Tourist Office - Place des Créneaux - 33330 Saint-Émilion
- This ENGLISH tour includes the visit of the underground monuments.
- Duration of the visit: 1h30
- Free for children under 10 years old (accompanied by their parents).
- Reduced fare available to young people (10/17 years old) and students.
- From 1 to 25 people
- Taking pictures is not allowed in the underground monuments. Thank you for your understanding.
For reservations for more than 10 people, please contact the sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|ENFANT -10ANS (0,00€)|