THE LARGEST MONOLITHIC CHURCH IN EUROPE
The true treasure of the region lies beneath the ground, so don’t miss this immersion into the heart of the limestone rock. It offers an exclusive discovery of the lesser known side of the town, an utterly extraordinary place.
From the story of monk Émilion to the carving of the surprising monolithic church, the guide will lead you through 4 monuments: Émilion’s hermitage, the Trinity Chapel, remarkable for its medieval paintings, the catacombs and the underground church.
YOU WILL LOVE IT:
- A guide is needed to see these doors unlocked
- Emilion’s cave conceals a fertility chair, already renowned for its effectiveness
- A paper translation is available in several languages (German, English, Chinese, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian and Ukrainian) on request at the tourist office before the visit.
- ENGLISH GUIDED TOUR
- Free under 10
- Reduced price to youngs under 18, students, job seekers, disabled persons.
- From 1 to 50 people.
- Taking pictures is not allowed when visiting the underground monuments. Thank you for your understanding.
- 10% discount on a glass of Crémant de Bordeaux at the Cloître des Cordeliers on presentation of your "Underground Saint-Émilion" visit ticket.
- Take advantage of the reduced rate during your visit to the monolithic church of Aubeterre sur Drone on presentation of your "Underground Saint-Émilion" visit ticket.
For reservations for more than 10 people, please contact the sales department at email@example.com.
|REDUIT (jeunes 10/17 ans, Ã©tudiants, demandeurs d'emploi, religieux et personnes Ã mobilitÃ© rÃ©duite) (7,00€)|
|ENFANT -10 ANS (0,00€)|