DISCOVER THE OTHER SPECIALTIES OF THIS REGION WHERE THE RED WINE IS KING!
At the same time cultural and fun, the visit Sweet Stories allows you to discover the medieval city from another angle: that of gastronomy. Indeed, although wine remains the unmissable emblem of the region, other local specialties deserve to be cited ... and tasted!
Visitors begin their journey on Rue du Couvent, then discover other places such as the Rue des Douves, the famous "tertres" and before stoping in front of the vineyards.
Between culinary anecdotes, tastings and historical presentation, your guide will make you discover the specialties of the region like the famous macaroon of Saint-Émilion.
YOU WILL LOVE IT:
- Saint-Émilion differently, or how to make you salivate during the visit!
- Passage through the emblematic places of the medieval city.
- Gourmet stroll with tasting.
- Departure of the visit from the Tourist Office - Place des Créneaux - 33330 Saint-Émilion
- TOUR ONLY IN FRENCH
- Duration: 1:30
- Schedule: 2:30 pm
- Free for children under 10 years old (accompanied by their parents)
- Reduced for young people (10/17 ans) and students
- From 1 to 25 people
|REDUIT jeunes 10/17 ans, Ã©tudiants (10,00€)|
|ENFANT -10ANS (0,00€)|