ENQUETE DANS LES SOUTERRAINS
STORIES AND LEGENDS FOR CHILDREN FROM 6 TO 12 YEARS OLD
Visite en Français !
Take your children on a fun and educational discovery trip through Saint-Emilion's heritage.
On the program :
It's time to discover the secrets of the exceptional troglodytic heritage of the village of Saint-Émilion!
After meeting your group on the Monolithic Church Square, embark on a guided treasure hunt through the four best-guarded underground monuments in the village.
Thanks to a booklet illustrated by ©Nina Luec, collect the clues hidden in this underground maze and solve the final enigma!
Advice: The child must be able to write.
Departure of the visit from the Monolithic Church Square - 33330 Saint-Émilion
YOU WILL LOVE IT:
- Detective or budding tenor: so many passions and vocations initiated during the visits.
- Visits to be followed with the family!
- Departure of the visits : from the Monolithic Church Square
- The tours are only done in FRENCH!
- Duration: 1 hour
- Schedule: 11.00 am
- Visits adapted for children between 6 and 12 years old.
- From 1 to 20 people
- The family rate applies for 4 persons min (including mininum 2 children over 5 years old). In the "family" box, indicate the number of people taking part in the visit (minimum 4 people) to benefit from the right rate.
- The presence of parents is required for these visits.
|ENFANT 6/12 ANS (10,00€)|
|FAMILLE PAR PERSONNE (8,75€)|
|GRATUIT -6ANS (0,00€)|