DISCOVER THE UNDERGROUND QUARRIES OF A WINE ESTATE!
During an animated walk, let yourself be told the history of Château Villemaurine, its prestigious terroir, its modern architecture and its underground quarries.
Explore the depths of the Earth and follow the path of the quarrymen who worked in this centuries-old underground labyrinth. Take a break in the monolithic cellar where our wines are aged into barrels.
Finally, get some height and let yourself be charmed by the tasting of Château Villemaurine and the Angelots de Villemaurine organized in a unique setting.
YOU WILL LOVE IT:
- Discovery of the underground quarries and the monolithic cellar of Château Villemaurine.
- Explanatory video on the harvest period: "from manual harvest to vinification".
- Commented tasting in the reception room with a panoramic view over the village and the vineyard
- Departure of the visit from the Château Villemaurine - 33330 Saint-Émilion
- This visit is done only in ENGLISH.
- Duration of the visit : 1h00 at 4:00 PM
- Free for children under 12 years old (accompanied by their parents).
- Reduced fare for young people (12/17 years old).
- From 1 to 15 people - 2 people minimum to start the tour
For a reservation of more than 5 people, please contact the sales department on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit organized by our partner Château Villemaurine.
|REDUIT 12/17 ANS (10,00€)|
|ENFANT- 12ANS (0,00€)|