CH√āTEAU VILLEMAURINE - Heritage Tour
DISCOVER THE UNDERGROUND QUARRIES OF A WINE ESTATE!
During a walk, let yourself be told the history of Château Villemaurine, its prestigious terroir, its modern architecture and its underground quarries.
Explore the depths of the Earth and follow the path of the quarrymen who worked in this centuries-old underground labyrinth. Take a break in the monolithic cellar where our wines are aged into barrels.
Finally, get some height and let yourself be charmed by the tasting of Château Villemaurine and the Angelots de Villemaurine organized in a unique setting.
YOU WILL LOVE IT:
- Tour focusing on Saint-Emilion's historical and wine heritage
- Discovery and architectural analysis, in particular of the monolithic Chai and the underground quarries
- Tasting of 2 Grand Cru Classé and Grand Cru wines
- Departure of the visit from the Château Villemaurine - 33330 Saint-Émilion
- This visit is done only in ENGLISH.
- Duration of the visit : 1h00
- Reduced fare for young people (12/17 years old).
- From 2 to 12 people
For a reservation of more than 5 people, please contact the sales department on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit organized by our partner Château Villemaurine.
|REDUIT 12/17 ANS (10,00€)