TRAIN DES GRANDS VIGNOBLES
DISCOVER THE VINEYARDS OF SAINT-EMILION ON BOARD THE TRAIN OF THE GREAT VINEYARDS AND STOP ON THE WAY AT CHÂTEAU ROCHEBELLE
Aboard the little tourist train, embark on an unforgettable, fun and educational ride through the 1st Classified Growths of the Saint-Emilion appellation.
Along the way, the little train will stop at Château Rochebelle to visit its superb 18th century monolithic cellars magnified by the play of light.
To close the visit, a tasting of a vintage of this Grand Cru Classé will be offered before you are taken back to the village on the little tourist train.
PRACTICAL INFORMATION :
- A complete visit of 1H20: Tourist train + Visit of Château Rochebelle + Tasting
- Departure from the Espace Villemaurine in Saint-Emilion. Allow 20 minutes on foot between the Tourist Office and the Espace Villemaurine
- The Train des Grands Vignobles runs between 10:30 and 17:45
- The ticket of the Train des Grands Vignobles is an open ticket for the day. To secure a departure time with the Train des Grands Vignobles, you must go to the Espace Villemaurine.
- Tickets can be purchased online until the day before departure. To buy tickets on the day, you must go directly to the kiosk at Espace Villemaurine.
For reservations for more than 4 people, please contact the sales department at email@example.com.
Visit proposed by our partner Train des Grands Vignobles.
|ENFANT 3 - 18 ANS (6,50€)|
|GRATUIT - 3 ANS (0,00€)|