THE LARGEST MONOLITHIC CHURCH IN EUROPE
Tour in English !
The true treasure of the region lies beneath the ground, so don’t miss this immersion into the heart of the limestone rock. It offers an exclusive discovery of the lesser known side of the town, an utterly extraordinary place.
From the story of monk Émilion to the carving of the surprising monolithic church, the guide will lead you through 4 monuments: Émilion’s hermitage, the Trinity Chapel, remarkable for its medieval paintings, the catacombs and the underground church.
YOU WILL LOVE IT:
- A guide is needed to see these doors unlocked
- Emilion’s cave conceals a fertility chair, already renowned for its effectiveness
- A paper translation is available in several languages (German, English, Chinese, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian and Ukrainian) on request at the tourist office before the visit.
- ENGLISH GUIDED TOUR
- Departure point: from the Monolithic Church Square
- Free under 6 years old - having a ticket is mandatory
- Reduced price for children from 6 and 17 years old, students, job seekers, disabled persons.
- From 1 to 35 people.
- Taking pictures is not allowed when visiting the underground monuments. Thank you for your understanding.
DON'T BE LATE!
To avoid the stress of arriving at the last minute, plan to arrive in advance in order to be on time for your visit. Indeed, finding a parking space can sometimes take a little time in Saint-Émilion.
And once the visit has begun: you will not be able to join the group in the underground monuments and will not be reimbursed.
- 10% discount on a glass of Crémant de Bordeaux at the Cloître des Cordeliers on presentation of your "Underground Saint-Émilion" visit ticket.
- Take advantage of the reduced rate during your visit to the monolithic church of Aubeterre sur Drone on presentation of your "Underground Saint-Émilion" visit ticket.
For reservations for more than 10 people, please contact the sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|REDUIT (Ã©tudiants, demandeurs d'emploi, religieux et personnes Ã mobilitÃ© rÃ©duite) (12,00€)|
|ENFANT 6/17 ans (8,00€)|
|ENFANT -6 ANS -billet obligatoire (0,00€)|